Metal Fabrication & Welding
- 4.5" angle grinders with cutoff, grinding, and flap wheels
- 14" abrasive chop saw
- 12" vertical band saw
- 4"x6" horizontal band saw
- 7"x12" horizontal band saw
- Bench grinders
- Bench belt and disc sanders
- Sturdy fabrication/assembly table
- 30" metal shear - press brake - slip roll
- Miller Syncrowave 180 TIG welder
- (2) Hobart 210MVP MIG welders (208V/120V)
- Lincoln SP135 MIG welder
- Lincoln Weldpak-HD flux-core welder
- CertiFlat 3' x 4' welding tables with fixture clamps
- 8' x 4' Dynatorch CNC plasma cutter with water table and SheetCAM software
- Hypertherm handheld plasma cutter
- Media blast cabinet
- Powder coating system and oven
- Fume hood for painting
Metal Fabrication Resource Manager - Andrew has been working in technology for over twenty years. His day job includes Python and backend development for the commercial cookware industry. When not sitting at a desk, he loves to be outside running, shooting infrared photography and working on the lawn and garden. After being shown welding, the metal bug bit, and he turned that into producing metal artwork and sculptures.
Welding Resource Manager - Chris is a mechanical engineer by profession, and a tinkerer and mechanic by hobby. He has spent the last decade teaching himself to fix and modify cars. Welding and metal work came as skills to support the car habit.
Plasma Cutting Resource Manager - When not managing the BMW lot at Tulley Automotive, Peter can frequently be found dabbling in graphic design, videography, and animation, but his first love is 3-D design. Since joining the Lab, he’s learned new concepts and technologies for his installation sculptures, so he felt it was only fair to give back and teach others what he knew.