Manual & CNC Machine Shop
- JET 13x40 2HP manual lathe w/5C collet closer
- MSC 3HP manual knee mill
- Sieg X2 variable speed 3 Axis, Mini Mill/Drill
- Enco 9x20 lathe
- Drill presses
- Work holding including milling vises, rotary table, clamps
- Tool holders including collets, setscrew holders, and drill chucks
- Indicators, parallels and other support equipment
- End mills. drill bits, taps, dies, and other tooling
- Tormach PCNC1100 3-axis 1.5HP CNC milling machine
- Sherline CNC milling machine
- Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD & CAM
- HSMAdvisor Speeds & Feeds Calculator
Manual Machine Shop Resource Manager - A machine designer by trade; Nick is versed in Solidworks, CNC / manual machining, and automation equipment design. When he isn't working Nick rides his motorcycle, teaches technical drawing at NCC, snowboards, mentors the Nashua 151 FIRST robotics team, does film / digital photography, runs in Spartan races, and volunteers at Mine Falls Park.
CNC Machine Shop Resource Manager - Steve has been making electronics, software and mechanical systems for as long as he can remember. While his career is focused on embedded software and electronics engineering, he furthered his mechanical skills by converting a manual milling machine to CNC, learning CAD, CAM, and machining in the process. You’ll most likely find him pedaling a mountain bike in the woods if he’s not tinkering in the shop or behind a keyboard carefully aligning ones and zeroes.